NVQ Level 3 Certificate in
Occupational Health and Safety Practice
Studying the NVQ level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Practice, candidates will develop their knowledge and practice the skills required to manage regular workplace duties from an occupational health and safety perspective.
Who is this NVQ certificate for?
This NVQ level 3 certificate in health & safety is typically intended for mid-level managers, supervisors and workers with existing Health and Safety responsibilities involved in their day-to-day working procedures and processes.
The aim of this NVQ certificate course is to improve the basic OHS knowledge, understanding and skills of employees.
A Level 3 NVQ is an ideal qualification for those looking to enhance their career progression. To progress further, we suggest moving on to a Level 6 NVQ. or NEBOSH Diploma
In partnership with Shec Global Limited
Studying your ProQual Level 3 NVQ Certificate in OHS with HPQEL
- Start at any time, usually takes around 3 to 6 months to complete
- No exams to sit – all evidence based assessment
- Our own NVQ assessor to help you through the NVQ process with proper guidance
- Easy to use learning platform for getting support and completing assessments
Benefits of Achieving the ProQual Level 3 NVQ Diploma
- Boost your career prospects; NVQ’s are valued by employers
- TechIOSH Membership from IOSH
- Formal Health & Safety qualification with no exams
- Recognised by employers at the same level as the NEBOSH IG
Mandatory Units Which Need To Be Completed
- A 650 6127 – Investigate and evaluate health and Safety Incidents and complaints in the workplace
- D 650 6128 – Make sure actions in the workplace aim to protect the environment
- F 601 6633 – Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- F 601 9354 – Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- F 650 6129 – Develop procedures to safely control work operations
- H 601 6687 – Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace
- Y 650 6126 – Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety