ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course
An Environmental Management System Standard ISO 9001:2015 aims at customer satisfaction through systematic process approach through PDCA model.
Course starts at 8:30 A.M. and ends at 6:30 P.M. The course includes a series of presentations, Examples, Exercises involving group activities, Brain Storming, Readings and Sharing of Practical Experiences followed by 45 minutes Lunch Break.
40 Hours + 2 Hours Examination
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Quality managers / executives
- Management Representatives
- Existing internal auditors of EMS
- ISO Consultants working for EMS
- Personnel wishing to make career in EMS auditing like B.Tech, M.Tech, BSC, MSC, MCA, MBA.
- Total Quality & Environmental management Professionals
- A brief discussion upon ISO 9000 Standards series
- 7 Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing Environmental Management System Documentation
- Auditing ISO 19011 standard requirements
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting/ Follow up
- Verification/ Audit Records
- Exercises, Case Studies etc
- Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration
- Course Examination