IOSH – Managing Safely
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) has recently updated its managing safely course to provide deeper insights for an effective management of health and safety in the workplace.
One Theory Paper + One Practical Assessment
On successful completion of the exam the delegates will be awarded an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
MODE OF STUDY
Direct & Online Classes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Team Leaders
- Directors And Owners Of Smaller Organizations, And
- Personnel Who Needs Basic Understanding Of Health And Safety Management.
- Module 1: Introducing Managing Safely
- Module 2: Assessing Risks
- Module 3: Controlling Risks
- Module 4: Understanding your responsibilities
- Module 5: Understanding Hazards
- Module 6: Investigating Incidents
- Module 7: Measuring Performance