ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Course
An Environmental Management System Standard ISO 45001:2018 aims at customer satisfaction through systematic process approach through PDCA model.
Course starts at 8:30 A.M. and ends at 6:30 P.M. The course includes a series of presentations, Examples, Exercises involving group activities, Brain Storming, Readings and Sharing of Practical Experiences followed by 45 minutes Lunch Break.
40 Hours + 2 Hours Examination
1. Describe the purpose of an environmental management system, of environmental management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the environmental management system.
2.Explain the role and responsibility of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an environmental management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021-1, as applicable.
1. Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an environmental management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021-1, as applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Quality managers / executives
- Management Representatives
- Existing internal auditors of EMS
- ISO Consultants working for EMS
- Personnel wishing to make career in EMS auditing like B.Tech, M.Tech, BSC, MSC, MCA, MBA.
- Total Quality & Environmental management Professionals
- ISO 45001 standards series
- Auditing Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing ISO 45001:2018 Standard requirements
- Auditing Environmental Management System Documentation
- Auditing ISO 19011 standard requirements
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting/ Follow up
- Verification/ Audit Records
- Exercises, Case Studies etc
- Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration
- Course Examination