ProQual Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice
The ProQual Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice is aimed at those who are responsible for developing and applying health and safety procedures day-to-day in their organisation.
This NVQ Level 6 Diploma in health and safety is ideal for those looking for a higher level qualification without formal exams. It is competency based, which you will exhibit by finishing assignments and supplying evidence derived from your work.
ProQual Level 6 NVQ Diploma with HPQEL
“The ProQual Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice provides a route to a high-level qualification without the stress of formal exams.”
Complete your ProQual NVQ through our Online learning platform with resources to support your progress and build the required evidence.
Contact us on mail firstname.lastname@example.org for all the latest information on this course.
In partnership with Shec Global Limited
Studying your ProQual Level 6 NVQ Diploma with HPQEL
- Start at any time, usually takes around 6 to 24 months to complete
- No exams to sit – all evidence based assessment
- Our own NVQ assessor to help you through the NVQ process with proper guidance
- Easy to use learning platform for getting support and completing assessments
Benefits of Achieving the ProQual Level 6 NVQ Diploma
- Boost your career prospects; NVQ’s are valued by employers
- Graduate membership of IOSH (GradIOSH) & CMIOSH IPD Route 02
- Membership of the IIRSM (MIIRSM) – minimum 3 years professional experience
- Formal Health & Safety qualification with no exams
- Recognised by employers at the same level as the NEBOSH Diploma
Mandatory Units Which Need To Be Completed
- Promote a positive health and safety culture
- Develop and implement the health and safety policy
- Develop and implement effective communication systems for health and safety information
- Develop and maintain individual and organisational competence in health and safety matters
- Identify, assess and control health and safety risks
- Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement reactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement health and safety emergency response systems and procedures
- Develop and implement health and safety review systems
- Maintain knowledge of improvements to influence health and safety practice